AIRLINE INTERVIEW PREPARATION
Suitable if you are looking to apply to airlines or to training organisations. Whether you are fully trained or just starting out. We can help you achieve.
The day is customised to suit you, depending on your suspected areas of weakness. We take this approach due to the varied backgrounds and levels of experience previous customers have had rather than using a ‘One Size Fits All’ approach.
Areas that are targeted include:
– One-to-one Interview (HR based, Non-technical)
– Technical Interview
– Technical Quiz
– Group Discussion/Exercise Techniques
– Aptitude Testing
We will run mock interviews, group discussion scenarios and aptitude tests to gauge your strength and weaknesses and from there we will give you pointers to improve your performance. Feedback will also be emailed to you.
Our team are current pilot recruiters and make sure that the information given is applicable to present practices.
CV/COVER LETTER WORKSHOP
‘Generic’ writing of a CV or Cover Letter will reduce your chances of making a great first impression. A recruiter will make his/her mind up within 5-7 seconds of reading whether or not it is worth continuing.
If you are looking to apply to an Approved Training Organisation for one of their courses then this service may be of benefit to you. Particularly when it involves pre-selection from a partner airline.
We have brought in a team of current recruiters to manage the workshop and guide you through the process of making your documents worth reading. We can take you from start to finish or look at editing your existing documents. The cost of the service will reflect the amount of input given by us.
Our current clients have recently attracted Interviews with British Airways, Thomas Cook, Aer Lingus, easyJet, Jet2, Ryanair, CAE Oxford Aviation Training and L3CTS Airline Academy.
The Workshop Process
1. Face-to-face or over the phone consultation to discuss your current situation and to find out about yourself to allow us to sell you on paper 2. Writing of the initial draft and your first impression
3. Further Edits to ensure you are happy with the final product
4. ‘Testing the Water’ – We will have another recruiter look at your documents
5. Finalisation – PDF and Word format sent to you